11″ x 15″ Small (2-Pack)
The Fomentek® Tail Hot/Cold Water Therapy Bag is a simple, effective tool that delivers deep, penetrating treatments. Therapy bags help relieve sore muscles, soothe minor muscle pain and cramping, and alleviate stress and tension. Each bag is constructed of a soft, pliable, double-layered, lightweight polymer plastic that is durable enough to support 600 lbs. of pressure. Secure, leak-proof lid, pops on easily. The bag opening is large enough to fill easily and accommodate most sizes of ice cubes. Hypoallergenic, No Latex, No Odor, Food-Grade Material. Bags are available in three sizes: Large (5 Gallon – 21″ x 23″), Medium (2.5 Gallon – 15” x 18”), Small (1 Gallon – 11” x 15”).
- Provides deep and quick muscle penetrating temperatures (delivers moist heat therapy OR cold/cool therapy)
- Conforms to all body curves
- Soothes minor muscle pain and cramping
- Relieves sore muscles
- A quick, convenient way to rotate between heat & cold therapy
- Alleviates stress and tension
- Great for travel: lightweight and packs small
- FSA Eligible product
- NO LEAK Technology! Bag and cap construction has gone through rigorous testing processes.
- 2-polymer layers offer incredible strength and insulation while remaining soft and comfortable.
- Water stays therapeutically warm (or cold) for 2-4 hours depending on usage. Some report even longer!
- Easy to use with simple tap water (113°F or less!)
- Opening for filling is large enough to accommodate most ice cube sizes easily.
- Bags have a 90-day manufacturer warranty and a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. (Many customers report using them for years.)
- Safe Polymer Materials: Non-Allergenic, BPA Free, Latex Free, Odor Free, Phthalate Free, FDA approved Food-Grade Material
- Durable material can support up to 600 pounds of pressure.
- Three sizes: Large (5 Gallon), Medium (2.5 Gallon), Small (1 Gallon), or Small 2-Pack.
- Fill with tap water (cold or warm – 113°F).
- Fill the bag 1/3 full of water — each Bag is marked with a therapy use “fill line”.
- Use on any part of the body; the bag will conform to all body curves.
- Soothes sore muscles. Relieves minor muscle pain, aches, and cramping.
- Enjoy relaxing comfortable relief.
- NOTE: Do not use boiling water.
- Made in the USA
- Durable double-layer ultra-thin polymer
- Will not leak! Bags are constructed of soft pliable material with dual-layer technology and a leak-proof cap
- Keeps cool/warm temperature 2 hours or longer, depending on the conditions
- Hypoallergenic, No Latex, No Odor, BPA Free, Phthalate Free, FDA approved Food-Grade materials
- FSA Eligible product (Flexible Spending Account)
- 1 Gallon – 11″ x 15″ (2-Pack)
Who Can Benefit:
Someone who carries stress and tension in their head, neck, back, shoulders, arm, elbow, knee, shin, calf, and other muscles. Great for massage therapy, physical therapy, chiropractic care, post-surgical care, fibromyalgia care, menstrual cramps relief, and post-delivery care. Anyone who needs quick portable first-aid for muscle sprains and strains, from elite athletes to backyard warriors.
Where Does It Work Best:
All muscles and joints. For the neck, shoulder, and back care, simply lay on the water bag. For menstrual cramps, position the bag on your abdomen area. For bruises on the elbow, wrist, knee, and ankle, fold the cold water bag around the area.
Our water therapy bag users often come up with creative ways to use the bag. One other popular use is to fill our bag up with air (blow it like a balloon) and use it as lumbar support while driving long distances. Truckers and road trippers often use this trick to make their driving more comfortable.
Campers and hikers love to use the air pillows because they are so lightweight and portable. Cover with a pillowcase and you’re ready for a comfortable night no matter where you sleep.
The bags are constructed of food-grade plastic. This means they are FDA-approved, BPA-Free, Latex-Free, Phthalate-Free, Odor-Free, Non-Allergenic, and Non-Toxic which makes them perfect for emergency clean water storage. They are also great for those hikers and camper that want to conveniently pack in with fresh water. NOTE: For liquid storage, the Large size bags hold 5 gallons!
BUY MORE, SAVE MORE!
- DISCOUNTED AUTOMATICALLY AT CHECKOUT
- DISCOUNT APPLIES FOR ANY COMBINATION OF SIZES
There are no reviews yet.