11″ x 15″ Small (2-Pack)
The Small Fomentek® bag is sold as a pack of two but counts as one item for quantity discounts. Our Small Fomentek® fits into a one-gallon container to store easily in the refrigerator for cold use when filled 1/3 full (suggested) which is one gallon.
The Fomentek® bag will become one of the most useful health care products you’ll ever use. This is a simple, safe and effective means of heating or cooling the human body helping to alleviate the symptoms of a variety of ailments. It has been used by Massage Therapists and in spa settings since 1986 and also sold to spa clients for home use.
This thin and sturdy translucent bag is filled directly from the tap. Two durable ultra-thin polymer layers provide strength while remaining pliable to the touch and conforming to bodily curves.
The reusable Fomentek® bag is non-allergenic, non-toxic and odor-free. It contains no latex, no phthalates, and no BPA. There are no cords to plugin. Easy for travel.
Use once and you won’t know how you ever got along without it!
USE WARM to relieve pain and promote healing.
- Fill with warm tap water (110°-113°F) and use directly against the skin. Moist heat penetrates more deeply than dry heat alone.
- Provides immediate and penetrating heat to sore muscles and painful joints
- Safe to sleep on because it slowly cools down over time
USE COLD during the acute inflammatory phase of soft tissue injury or after surgery.
- Fill with cold tap water.
- Store in the refrigerator and apply directly against the skin.
- Safer than an ice pack because cold water will not cause frostbite.
BUY MORE, SAVE MORE!
- DISCOUNTED AUTOMATICALLY AT CHECKOUT
- DISCOUNT APPLIES FOR ANY COMBINATION OF SIZES
- A 2-PACK CONTAINS 2 BAGS BUT COUNTS AS 1 ITEM