- A simple, safe, and effective means of providing therapeutic heat or cold easily and conveniently to any part of the body.
- Reusable, non-allergenic, non-toxic, and odor-free.
- No latex, no phthalates, and no BPA.
- No cords to plug in. Easy for travel.
- It conforms to the body like NO OTHER product on the market.
- Made of two durable ultra-thin polymer layers that provide incredible strength while remaining pliable to the touch.
- Delivers moist heat or cold that is immediate and penetrating directly against the skin.
- Filled directly from the tap
USE WARM to relieve pain and promote healing:
- Fill with warm tap water (110°-113°F) and use directly against the skin. Moist heat penetrates more deeply than dry heat alone.
- Provides immediate and penetrating heat to sore muscles and painful joints
- Safe to sleep on because it slowly cools down over time
USE COLD during the acute inflammatory phase of soft tissue injury or after surgery:
- Fill with cold tap water.
- Store in the refrigerator and apply directly against the skin.
- Safer than an ice pack because cold water will not cause frostbite.